POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cove II Wip (49 Kb Attachment) : Cove II Wip (49 Kb Attachment) Server Time
14 Aug 2024 18:04:51 EDT (-0400)
  Cove II Wip (49 Kb Attachment)
From: Aaron Gillies
Date: 21 Sep 2002 16:55:02
Message: <3d8cdca6$1@news.povray.org>
Folks:

I incorporated a bunch of the changes that people suggested in
this version.  For example, I attempted to make water marks
on the base of the rocks and I also was able to make the rocks
look a little better by rendering an orthographic view of the
scene from above in grayscale, etc., etc. and then using that
as the bitmap in the height_field.

I'm not sure if the focal blur looks quite right.  There is still
something unsatisfying about the scene.  Maybe it's just a little
boring.

Aaron

Aaron Gillies
New York City